Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Our City trip is off...

Bubbe called and we are not going to meet them in the City today. I am a little bummed because I really wanted to see "The Pillowman" before it ends. It is raining out though and NYC sucks in the rain. On the upside,I don' t have to eat at Ollies...but, I don't get to see Bubbe and Zayde either. You can't have it both ways, can you? Nope, not at all.

Anyway, I woke up in a much better frame of mind. There is a bounce in my step and a smile on my face. I think I just needed time to process all the crap. It always takes a bit longer when its that wonderful time of the month. Oh the fun of it all! Gag. Well, I am going to go write Jeremy a letter. I just got one from him and I want to return it right away. He says that he hasn't gotten a letter form anyone in quite a while. He knows its summer...everyone is busy in the summer. Get off your duffs and write the man a letter....just do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Sorry but my english is very bad, i want to told you that I am going to copy the neko gif for my blog, it´s very cool ^^

Netter said...

I hope you enjoy the neko gif as much as I have.