Friday, August 26, 2005

oh dear...

I watched a lady walk right into a trash can tonight. I was in the NYC, I had dropped off Sam at Ollies and then I booked it over to 5th Ave and 47th...to the America Girls store to pick up Kelsie's birthday present. Send her a card, she turns, what?....NINE on Sept 6th. Anyway, this poor lady was talking on her cell phone and had one of those terrible rat dogs on a leash...yuck...yippee little sucker too. She wasn't paying any attention to where she was going and she walked right into the trash...Almost fell over the top of it. She was freaking out because her designer outfit got something on it. She didn't get hurt or anything...but she was a total drama queen. I would have started laughing from embarrassment if it was me. Ofcourse knowing my luck, I would have ended up over the top of the garbage...or worse yet, sitting in it. Let this be a lesson to you. Learn to multi-task. I can walk and chew gum, while talking on the cell. Is it really that hard to do? All this coming from the gal that fell on her ass while buying groceries. We won't even go into the bleacher story from JR high school...but it still makes Foe snort with glee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see this happening to you. I think this happen to you and youre just saying it was someone else. Everyone that knows you know that it was you.

Netter said...

Honestly it wasn't me that took the dive.....if it was me, I would tell everyone about it. I'm known for the "look what I did now" stories. For once, I remained on my feet.

denise said...

i know how u feel nett. lol i was walking in broad daylight and walked into a light pole last week. lol and there was about 50 ppl around me, which didnt make it any better. i laughed my butt off and walked away lol

Netter said...

It wasn't me...really it wasn't, not this time.