Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My forgiveness blog...will be rewritten...

It seems that parts of my blog didn't come off as I meant it to. Why do I come off angry when I am sooooooooo not? Anyway, it was also pointed out that I should re read my statements. I had and I see where could get that idea ...but for the record, I was feeling great about things when I wrote it. So, anyway, check back in a few days, I will repost it with a thought process. What can say....I'm a terrible writer.

Thank you to the wonderful person who had the guts to tell me it sounded terrible and slanted. That is why I adore you so!

5 comments:

King OSirLucas said...

It is always difficult to articulate my innermost thoughts and feelings so that other people actually understand what the frack I am saying. I thought forgiveness blog was a confused blabbering... so I shrugged and left it to the women. :)

Netter said...

Lucas, Go home. Stay! Good boy!

Anonymous said...

Osirlucas, you cracked me up. Written like a true man!

Netter said...

Please don't encourage him. I really thought I did a better job that I did. I think I need a full time editor to keep me in check. Raine, do you want the position? It's not a paying job, but the work enviorment is worth the train ride.

King OSirLucas said...

*choo choo* hehehe