Sunday, July 24, 2005

Stuck with tickets again.

Mark my words, I will never purchase tickets for other people ever again. I get stuck with tickets that are never paid for all the time. Rent tickets at $90.00 a pop, 3 hockey tickets at $50. a pop, and now Slava's snow show at $60.00 a pop. Its enough to make me sick. Ok, so I bought the Slava tickets for Kelsie's visit, and she went home early because she was homesick...I can't blame an 8 year old. So, Katie was going to go with me. She got really sick. Then I spent all day calling everyone I knew. I couldn't give those tickets away. Everyone was either gone or busy. Darn it.

I ended up spending the night at Christopher and Raine's (they were in Vegas) with the Kitties that were very glad to see me. I have to admit, I love those cats. I'd steal them if I thought Raine wouldn't hunt me down and knock the living daylights out of me. Those are her babies. I'll just have to remain their Auntie Nett, who showers them with Christmas gifts, cause that is what Aunties do best. I had the best nap ever, Tooches was on my pillow by my ear snoring really loud and Twitters was curled up in the crook of my arm like a little baby. We had quality bonding time together. We napped, I combed them, I made them chase the ribbon wand all over the place. I fed them, gave them fresh water, cleaned out the litter box, all the stuff Kitties like best.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

by being an auntie you get the joys of playing with the kitties without having to clean up after them all of the time.

Netter said...

True, so true, but if you really love someone, its not such a big deal to clean up after them...unless they are total lazy asses and slops to boot. Not those kitties though....they are angels with fur.

Netter said...

Yeah me too...and yet I keep doing it. I think I must have the word "sucker" stuck on my body somewhere out of my line of sight.