Friday, July 22, 2005

So sad....but I'll have free time to blog...

I put Skeeter on the airplane this morning. She seemed to handle it really well. I will miss having her around...who will beat on me all day?....who will kick me in their sleep?...who will giggle every time I am about ready to fall asleep and just before they wack me with a pillow? ....AH, the important questions in life. Kelsie actually told Katie to beat on me and give me a hard time for her. So sweet, Katie agreed. I must say, I will miss the little pest. She is such a character. I think there should be a rule that two Kasters should never be allowed to hang out without supervision. We tend to get in trouble.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I think that the supervision rule might be a good thing. But how many supervisors do we need when we all get together?

Netter said...

A LOT!