Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's going to be an interesting day afterall....

I have been up for 45 minutes and already I have had strange things happen. After I scared Cliff, I discovered that I had two pennies and a quarter stuck on my right leg. I guess I must of had some change in my bed when I made it yesterday. Funny, I have no mempry of seeing them there. I did clean out my purse on my bed though....hmmmm. I almost wanted to leave them there to see how long it took them to fall off my leg. With my luck it would have been hours until they gave up and I want to take a shower in a little bit so I was forced to pop them off. They were stuck really well. I guess I should be happy that I didn't have a penny stuck on my face or something. My first question is...why does this stuff happen to me? The second question is...If I hadn't noticed them stuck to my leg, how long would it have taken for someone to notice and point it out to me?"

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh how funny. I had someone try and feed me dehydrated cherries, but the way he was trying to feed them to me grossed me out. He had some in his mouth and when he kissed me he asked me if I wanted some. I said no I am not a bird and do not eat like that ugghhhh.

Netter said...

Was it who I think it was? Cause he's been in the nest too long.