Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm tired.

I took Deanna and Zach to the airport this morning. Kelsie cried for a little bit but she had stopped by the time we were on the Cross Island. We were chatting up a storm. We waited around the house until we heard from Dea and Zach that they had landed and were on their way home. We painted a child size tea set and Kelsie made a pretty bracelet for her Mom to pass the time. We went out for lunch, headed to the Children's museum, which was closed and then we went to IKEA to pick up supplies for a project. After that we went to Sagamore hill in a downpour. After that we stopped at a craft store to pick up the rest of our supplies and then we went to the Leaches to water their plants while they were out of town. We ended up taking Katie to the chinese place and brought the food back to the Leach house to eat with Katie. Then Kelsie and Katie played X-box while I watched. Kelsie was so good at it. I was impressed. After that we went to Blockbuster and Kels picked out a couple of movies. She was tired at 7:30 and was yawning up a storm so I was prepared for her breakdown. It finally came after she called home after her bath. She had been laughing up a storm earlier in the day but I think once she got reached her exhaustion limit, it became tough for her to fight it off. She only cried for 5 minutes after she was off the phone. I gave her a breathing treatment and then we snuggled in bed to watchone of her movies. Deanna is thinking about bringing her home early but I think she might be able to handle staying. We'll see what tomorrow brings. She crashed and is out cold right now. I think I am going to do the same. More on this later.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you both had a very fun-filled day.