Thursday, June 30, 2005


Ok, this is totally random....but honestly...I have a feeling that cat was really gray and I WANT HIM. Sure he is probably dead now....but I just know he was big, fat, fuzzy, soft, and he needed me. I would love him and hug him and call him Lester or something simular. Don't ask who these people are. I have no idea. I just wanted that child size cat. The poor thing has no idea that the dog is smelling his ass. I bet the following picture could have been exciting. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Netter said...

Ok, this cat is relly a second runner up. Tooches wins al cat contests, hands down. I would steal him tomorrow if I thought that #1) I could get away with it, because Raine would huntme down and kill me on the spot. He's her baby. #2) If I wouldn't have a huge case of guilt afterward. I don't know, with a tum tumm like that big gray bears....its hard to feel guilty for stealing him. Oh man, I love that kitty. OK Twitters is nice too...but its that tummy and Tooches attitued that I can't resist.