Monday, June 20, 2005

No, I wasn't in Canada....

that little roadtrip is schedualed for next weekend. I was in Connecticut this weekend. i got my manicure/pedicure.....ahhhhh, that always feels so good. I watched some movies, talked a lot.....A LOT....just relaxed. I even made a bracelet for Sherry. (the CT Sherry not the NE Sherry or Shari) I know, its a little confusing. I went to Stew Leonards....a favorite place to get goodies and healthy stuff too. I got home around 9:30 and i was really in need of a shower and a good nights slee. I got the shower...but I slept like crap. Oh well. Good news though, my new cell phone will be FedEx'd to me this week. The bad thing is that I have to stick around the house to sign for it. That is what I get for running it through the laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coming to Canada??? Good! Maybe you can catch an episode of CANADIAN IDOL. LOL

You'd think after leaving off a letter of your last name and having to type it 101 times, you wouldn't make the same mistake so soon, but if you go back and read this entry, you forgot the "P" on "sleep". Hate to have to keep correcting you.... ;o)

Netter said...

slee.....lol, Holy crap, too funny. It's never ending. When does Canadian Idol air? I'll only be up there on Friday, Sat and Sunday.

Anonymous said...

That's too bad... Idol is on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Are you visiting someone in Canada? Maybe they could tape it for you!!

Netter said...

Ill ask him too....but he's not going to be at his home so I have a feeling he will not able to tape it for me. Hey, give me you address and I will mail you a blank tape and you can tape it for me.