Monday, June 27, 2005

A home was purchased...

Yes, after all these years of bitching at my father and getting everyone else to give him a hard time about getting my Mother a decent house....it has happened. Allen and Millie bought a cute little house that a freind of mine use to live in. It's the Peter's old house on 4th Street, I believe. I know they got it for a steal....and I've been told that my Christmas visit will consist of me going though all of my crap at Mom and Dads house. That is almost reason enough to fly to the islands for a little sun instead of frigid Nebraska. Anybody want to book a Christmas cruise with me? LOL. Don't worry Mom. I'll be there. (fingers crossed behind my back) No, really, I will be there. By the way...more to come on my Canada trip...I'm just to busy to tell most of the story now. I'm not telling all of it....a girl has to keep some of her memories to herself....lol, but I did have an interesting time.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yipee, does this mean we get to have family dinners at your mom's house??"????? Congratulations Millie

Netter said...

Oh God, I sure hope so. Maybe people will actually show up then.