Thursday, June 30, 2005


Hahaha...this picture of Mike cracks me up! He was so excited to get that Pac-Man game. He was a cute little shit, wasn't he. I have so many funny memories of Mike. He was always doing something goofy. ALWAYS! I htink my favorite thing was when he ran into the back bedroom at Grandma and Grandpa's and yelled at Cindy because he thought she was telling secrets about him. He said, "I suppose you told them I use to wear dresses too, Cindy!" At which point, our eyes got huge and we (Jeff, Tisha and Me) went...."WHAT!?!" LOL.....He gave himself away. That is OK though....years later we got his friend Tom to dress up in my Mothers pink prom dress and we have video tape of Mike singing "She's Like the Wind" to Miss Tom. Man, we had some good times. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I remember that Mike got Pac Man and I got Donkey Kong and my mother was the one who mastered them both.