Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Fun times

I must say....I just have the best time chatting with cousin Cynthia on Yahoo Instant messenger. She cracks me up and I'm such a smart ass sometimes...she certainly handles the ribbing I give her and dishes it right back. Danielle is a lot of fun too. I try giving her lots of crazy ideas for tricks to play on her Mother but she is such a good girl that she avoids most of them. LOL, and we all know that I am a bit of a trickster. Mike sent me a few pictures and I am posting them...all except one, which I promised Cindy I wouldn't post. Oh, don't even try to talk me into it. I promised...and now she owes me. Personally I think it is a mistake to ever "owe" me.....lol, who knows when I may want to collect on it.

Oh, Billy broke his arm....details still coming, but I heard it had something to do with a coat rack and then Crystal told him he needs to stop drinking....lol, can't wait to get the scoop. Kelsie, aka Skeeter, has taken to sleepwalking. She turned on all the lights, folded a load of towels, and then Lonnie caught her in the garage, getting into the van. She woke up when he tried to get her to bed and she freaked out a bit. I can understand why.

I got a letter from Jeremy today. It's always nice to hear from him. He has been busy working and sleeping....ect. No new news on the ruling he was waiting for. Other than that....I am stuck at home for most of the morning. Stupid cell phone delivery...dang it.

Oh, yeah and I am going on another road trip July 1st to the 3rd. Details to come later.

Have a great day guys.....I will.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I have fun chatting with you also although you keep me up late. lol. I can't wait to see the pictures of Pearl on your site. Since my brother has not sent me a single picture of pearl.

Netter said...

uh, excuse me but it is an hour later here...are you getting old or something? LOL

Anonymous said...

So you're going on another road trip June 1-3!!! You can't say you aren't a planner!!! 1 whole year in advance!!! I suppose you will blame this little error on your dyslex... too. Did you by some chance mean JULY 1-3??????

Netter said...

What? It says July. Jez Mom.