Tuesday, May 10, 2005


Yo Twit, Man, why are you getting all freaked over Nett visiting those nasty cats at Dave's. Let me tell you something about Nett. Dude, she loves you and Tooches. You are all she takes about and she even has pictures of you in her room. I roam the neighborhood and Nett is always leaving treats for me. I think she would try to tame me if I let her, but Man, I'm way to wild to be tied down to one person. All I can tell you is that you guys are all I hear about. Twit this,Tooches that. It's friggin' annoying. Listen, a word of advice. Lay off the Kitty Crack. Do you want to end up like me?
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you and how do you know about Crack Mackeral? Don't tell my mommy. But give me a heads up if you know a good dealer, my supplier refuses to let me have anymore credit.