Tuesday, May 17, 2005

More strange events in the night.....

Ok, so once again I had a strange thing happen to me last night, actually early this morning. At 3AM I jumped out of bed and I was pacing in a nervous, freaked out manner. I kept saying, "I can't believe this is happening!" I said it alteast 5, maybe 6 times before I stopped in my tracks and said, "What?....What is happening?" At which point I started to laugh, calmed down, and climbed back into bed. All I can say is that I must have been having one hell of a dream. My heart was racing and I was very freaked out about what ever had been happening.

I had a scary dream over the weekend where something mean was chasing me and I was trying to get away from it. The funny part is that in part of it, I felt like I was at the dentists office but then I realized it couldn't be, the floors were wood and not covered with carpet in the waiting area. So, when I went to my appointment on Monday, I open the door and I am sitting there waiting for about 2 minutes when I suddenly noticed that the carpet is gone and they have brand new wooden floors in the office and waiting area. FREAKY! I actually asked the girl behind the desk if I was losing my mind, and whether there was carpet last week. She confirmed that I wasn't going nuts...indeed they had the floors put in on Friday and Saturday. ( insert music from The Twighlight Zone for maximum effect. )

No comments: