Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ho hum...

It's one of those holiday weekends that I usually look forward to. I usually have plans through Monday night. Not this year. I decided to take it easy, so I have. It's a good thing I hung around the house. My allergies are kicking my butt. My head is stuffy, my nose is vacillating between stuffed and drippy, my eyes are watery and itchy. I fell better when I take some medicine and sleep but then I am out of it most of the day. I guess I would rather suffer a little bit than nap the day away, especially when it is so lovely outside.

I really should go read my book club selection for June. I just picked it up yesterday after the store called me to let me know that it was finally in and that they were holding it for me. My problem is that I have two books going already and I bought 4 other books that I would rather read then Wideacre. Blah! I'll read anything they pick and I have, but the book club has kind of fizzled out. I think we just need a really exciting book selection to get us back in the spirit of things, maybe do an outing that relates back to the selection somehow.

I should go finish my tie blankets....but I don't wanna. Not right now. I want to make those curtains for the foyer bathroom but its not far enough along for curtains. I still have to paint the color on ,but I want to hit it with another layer of primer first. That just isn't going to happen today. Nope. I'm going to goof around today. I'm going to do absolutely nothing special. I'm going to look at all those beads and still not make a single bracelet. I'm going ot crawl under the covers and read The perks of being a wallflower because it is a no-brainier and I want to pass it on to Katie. She will think it is entertaining. I know her dirty little mind. (MAE, Katie...I love yah, kiddo!) I'm going to go drink some water because I have had 3 diet Pepsi's today and one is enough for anyone....three is ridiculous. I'm going to watch part two of Empire State at 9:00 PM and when that is over I am going to snuggle up with my book again. Maybe I will blog later tonight if the mood strikes me. Man, I'm just a rebel....to wild for my own good.

No comments: