Thursday, May 26, 2005

40 questions...

1. My uncle once: threw a walnut at me and accidentally hit me in the neck. It hurt like a mofo.

2. Never in my life: would I stick my finger between the prongs of an electrical cord and try to plug it in.....never ever again.

3. When I was five: I spent many hours bugging the neighbor lady...but I am sure she loved every minute of it.

4. High School was: a complete joke. Enough said.

5. I will never forget: the day my Uncle died.

6. I once met: Grandpa Munster

7. There's this girl I know: that has a very big grey cat that I want to keep for my very own.

8. Once, at a bar: a guy decided to bite me.

9. By noon I'm usually: checking the caller ID to avoid tele marketers.

10. Last night: I watched Carrie win on American Idol.

11. If I only had: super powers, I would have some real fun...lol.

12. Next time I go to church: hell may freeze over, or I'll be struck by lightening.

13. Terry Schiavo: is better off where she is now.

14. What worries me most: that the people that voted for G.W. Bush twice are allowed to roam around free.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: a wall that I need to paint soon.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: my arts and craft table.

17. You know I'm lying when: oh hell, everyone knows when I am lying.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: how much fun I could have doing very little at all.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: a lady in waiting

20. By this time next year: I'll be another year older if I'm lucky

21. A better name for me would be: I don't know, I've gotten use to the name I have.

22. I have a hard time understanding: why anyone would buy bears

23. If I ever go back to school I'll: write those stupid term papers and not complain about it once.

24. You know I like you if: I'd give you the shirt off my back.

25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: My Mother, because she has had to put up with a lot in the last 35 years.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: would make an interesting dinner party.

27. Take my advice: Act goofy while you can, life goes fast.

28. My ideal breakfast is: Bread pudding french toast and bacon, lots and lots of bacon.

29. A song I love, but do not have is: Papermoon

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you not blink. You could miss something.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: are things you can make idle chit chat about.

32. Why won't people: just get along.

33. If you spend the night at my house: I'll make you waffles in the morning.

34. I'd stop my wedding for: a natural disaster

35. The world could do without: cocky assholes

36. I'd rather lick the butt of a Tiger: a poisonous frog.

37. My favorite blonde is: Goldilocks

38. Paper clips are more useful than: a group of men with fishing or hunting on the brain.

39. If I do anything well, it's: anything artsy fartsy

40. And by the way: I didn't write these questions...I just answered them.

No comments: