Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ah, the sweet smell of spring...

The trees in front of the house are in bloom. It smells wonderful. Sure, it makes my nose run but its worth the sight and smell. The little petals were floating to the ground in the wind today. It was like it was snowing only it wasn't cold and it smelled sweet like fruit. I think the spring is one of my favorite times of the year. Lots of perks and only a few cons, lots of rain, for example. It seems like after a long winter I am in the best mood when the sun starts warming everything up.

I'm going to go hose down the patio chairs and put the table back together again. It's to nice to be stuck in the house blogging. I'll save that for later. I was only checking my email for a letter anyway. I hope your day is as good as mine is so far.

Love, Netter

No comments: